
So I promised that I would do a give away so here it is. I have a wonderful friend whom I've admired for a long time. We have been friends since we were in highschool. Several years ago she started writing childrens books of which I have enjoyed reading to my Grandchildren. This is the latest one. Her name is Jill Esbaum, she lives on a farm in Iowa. She has 3 children and has been a great friend over the past well lets just say many many years. I'm thinking she has more books coming. If you haven't read stink soup or Estelle takes a bath you need to.
I will do my drawing around the 20th. So if you want in then just drop me a note. Hugs to all of you.
8 comments:
I'm the first to comment...so I should get it. ;-)
I have my collection of books from her in that empty room...just waiting. ;-)
I want in for sure!!!!!
GREAT give away!
Me, me, me, pick me. :) Those look darling!
that is good giveaway I would love it (and I'm sure Jackson would too!) I'm in!!
i'm in!!
all who are commenting - Jill writes GREAT books so for sure get the other books she has written. My kids love them. Can't wait to read this one!!
Looks like a very cute book!! Fun giveaway Diane!!
Leah LOVES books! I would love to win!
Post a Comment