Monday, April 20, 2009

And the Winner is..........

Congratulations Jenni you won my give away.  If you will send me your address I can get this in the mail for you.  

Thanks to all of you who wrote on my blog.  This will not be the last give away either.  Let me remind you that I just purchased a new sewing machine and after I finish the 411 on how to use everything I plan on making something.....haven't figured out what yet but hopefully it will be blog give away worthy.   

I did receive a post card from Jill last week and she has another book out called STANZA.  The description reads:   "Stanza is a character who will steal your heart.  Aa very refreshing take on the "be true to yourself" theme, this book will make poetry tres cool with young readers." 
                                                (Jama Rattigan's Alphabet Soup)

If you get a chance pick it up.  

I hope you all have a great Monday, I need to get busy and get some cleaning done.  
Congratulations Jenni

6 comments:

Misty said...

How fun! I need to look at these books next time I am out!

Stephanie said...

Well even though I didn't win the give away, some how I ended up with a copy of this book!!! Carson (my 3 yr old) LOVES this book. I think this book has been read to him every night for a week now. Nothing like a good book before bed :o)

Jenni said...

YAY! How exciting! Thanks so much Diane---you rock! And I'm due at the end of June---June 30th. About 10 weeks to go! Thanks again...I'll email ya--or have Steph email ya if I can't figure out how to find your email on here! =)

Walter and Lynsi Hohmann said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, yesterday!!! Hope it was GREAT!! Let's hang out soon!

Walter and Lynsi Hohmann said...

I set my blog to private. Send me an email to my email address lynsidawn01@hotmail.com so I can get your email to send an invite!

Beeks by the Lake said...

Please tell your friend that she is more than welcome to print out the picture of the tree with the quote at Errand of Angels and put it on her door. Just click on the image and when the larger one comes up - save it to her computer and then print.