Cousins you haven't seen in a very long time and getting reacquainted with.
Cousins who haven't seen each other in forever. Your to cute Jack-man.
Sisters supporting each other on a very special day.
Their is nothing like a Papa's shoulder to rest on.
A tender moment.... spending time and seeing the smile on our grandsons face.
Our Son and daughter who were great hosts.
Whitney and her new Love Jared
Their is nothing more tender than a new bride and Groom
this is my niece and her new husband.
Thankfully, the Dr's were able to find out what was wrong with Dad and their is nothing like a Great Grandson who can bring a smile to anyone's face.
Or a Granddaughter who is never to old to lay by her Grandfather.
We love you Dad and pray for a speedy recovery.
.



10 comments:
I bet it was a wonderful trip.
Geez, thanks for the tears!! LOVE all the pictures. Carter is so cute!! I'm glad Gpa is okay and can't wait to see them. Love you.
that was so sweet it made me tear up! It was so good to see you guys and I wish we could have spent more time together. You got some great pictures though.
It looks like you guys had a great time on your trip. I'm sorry to hear about your dad, but I'm so glad to hear that he's doing better. All the pictures are so cute. Carter is absolutely darling! He has the greatest smile that you can tell lights up a room. I bet it was so good to see all your family up there. I'm glad you had a fun trip.
Thanks for making me cry.... Grandma and Grandpa are too cute.
I love this post. Great pictures...and memories.
Yeah those were some tender moments huh Wan. I loved all the pictures. The one of mom and Dad were the best!
Mom, your pictures are great! Looks like it was a good trip. The best thing your parents have given you is that they love each other so much! Wish I coulda been there. And Grandpa, I'm glad you're feeling better.
Mom~You got some great pictures....ones that will always remind us of the good memories that we all cherish!
Hope your dad is doing well Diane! Great family moments!!! Steven's little boy is too cute!!!
Post a Comment