Because of all the comments that I received on my blog from all you awesome people I've decided (at the suggestion of my daughter Steph) to #1 keep blogging and # 2 do a give away.
Soooo when I get home in April I will be working on that. I have something in mind that all you Mom's will love I hope.
I am in Utah right now and will be attending my nieces wedding tomorrow. I have also met "Jared" Whitney's bo. He is cute and you can just see how happy Whitney is. We will spend the rest of the weekend getting to know him and then we'll see if he has any "questions" for us.
I'm not gonna lie......this is going to be hard.....she is my baby.
After this week I will be going to San Diego to hopefully enjoy some warm weather. Gary has a conference that I will help with for one day and then enjoy the rest of the 5 doing whatever I want.
Once I get home I will then go an pick up my New Sewing Machine. I'm so excited. My other one is 28 years old so I decided it's time to update. I've already signed up for classes so hopefully that will be enough and I won't need a PHD to figure the thing out.
I hope you all have a great weekend.
Thursday, March 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
I'm in for the give away. Enjoy all your cool travels!!
Can't wait for the give away. I think I should get something (like a week visit from my mom) for getting all those peeps to your blog. Have fun, tell Whit and Jared hi, Congrats to Jamie, and hugs to gma and gpa!! Take LOTS pictures and post when you get back!!
well it was so fun to see you today... wish we could have said goodbye, but Jackson had enough and needed to get back to the hotel for bed so we had to leave early.
It was fun to see whit with Jared. Crazy the weird connection we had, but so cool. I am glad he was there to help watch the kiddos.
I am also very excited to see what this giveaway will be!!
How exciting you get a new sewing machine, that will be fun for you to get back into it.
Love you like my own Aunt!! :)
I'm so glad you met Whitney's boy! You'll have to tell us all about it when you get back. :0) Enjoy your vacation time! Sounds like you're gonna be super busy these next couple weeks, but you're gonna have a ton of fun too! Call us up when you get back and we'll go to Babe's!!
DIANE!! I had no idea you had a blog!!! Hooray!!! I talked to Whit a bit on face book last week and she was soooo excited for Utah!
I am adding you to my blog list!!!! I am private so let me know if you want to be added!
matannery@gmail.com
Sounds like a fun time in Utah!!! Can't wait to see you again.
How did I not post on this!?!?! Bummer!
Post a Comment