
We were able to rent a jet ski and take a 3 hour tour. This was us on one of our stops.

This was Gary snorkeling. The color of the water is amazing to me. Far cry from what I'm use to seeing.

This was me taking a rest from snorkeling. I was nervous and Gary new it so he held my hand all the way out to where we were to go. We were able to see some Coral Reef, all kinds and colors of fish and a see turtle that had only 3 legs, it had been attack by a shark. Ok, if I'd none that story I probably wouldn't have gotten in the water.
7 comments:
How fuN!! Im glad yoU had a good time! THat water is beautiful... it looks like you are in a pool. I'm glad you weren't eaten by a shark :)
So when do you want to watch my kids so me and Cory can go?? Looks like a fun place to visit and totally up Cory's ally.
Oh, it looks so nice.. . and warm. Especially to me since we will wake up to 28 degrees tomorrow.
I am jealous. It looks like you guys had a blast! Snorkeling is so much fun.
Ok Diane I have a minute now to look at your fun filled trip. WOW it really would be great to go on vacation with you and Gary!! Could we use some Marriot points too???
Nice BLOG
FUN! I've only gone snorkeling a handful of times but it's always so fun (but COLD!!!)
No fair! Take me in your suitcase next time. :)
I hope we get to see you soon...maybe we can get Steph to visit and we can all go out to lunch :)
Post a Comment